Sunday, February 16, 2020

Second Chances

Since I hadn't had Selena/Therese out for quite a while I decided to give her and Trez a little play time yesterday to continue on with the romantic theme for Valentine's Day weekend. The color resin that Iplehouse used for this version of the Kamau sculpt was so beautiful I wish they had continued on with this color. The current ebony resin is much darker and not near as "rich". Makes me very glad I got this version of the sculpt, who does make my perfect Trez. Gotta love that eight pack.
Selena/Therese shares a body with another character, so she doesn't get as much playtime as some of the other characters. I do like this sculpt in this role though.............even if she isn't seen very often.
My favorite part of this pair is defintely Trez though.




No comments:

Post a Comment