Saturday, February 15, 2020

Xhex and JM

Continuing on with the romance for Valentine's Day weekend, I put Xhex back together (she plays a different character in the Outlander universe) and got JM out for some new pics. I've been re-reading The Savior and was inspired by the 2 of them. I really haven't taken that many pics of them together in all the time I've had them. Part of that is I struggle with a correct wig for Xhex. I did however find a wig in my stash that I like better on her.
I really want to get a new body for Xhex so she is taller, now that they have released a slightly taller body for the women in the Iplehouse universe. Romantic pictures like these can hide their height differences pretty well though.
I like how this profile shot turned out. 
One last parting shot. They both look like they have a lot on their minds. Now to decide which couple I want to photograph next.



No comments:

Post a Comment