Saturday, February 8, 2020

Vishous

Since I've been inspired to start the blog I've been looking at all the pics I've taken of the Brotherhood characters since I began shelling them in 2010, and while I'd like to think my competence with the camera has improved over the years, one of my favorite pictures I've taken of all the Brotherhood guys is this one of V, taken in about 2011. I dusted it off and did a tad bit of re-editing, but it remains one of my favorites of him. 
V is one of my favorite characters from the books. He makes me furious at times, but there is just something about him that speaks to me. Of all the dolls that I own in the Brotherhood world, this one is probably the one that comes closest to my vision of how I see V in my head. My friend Lyn went all out on him when painting him and he has tats not only around his eyes, but on his hand (even if it is covered by the glove at most times) and in his groin area as well. 
He even has Jane's name in the Old Language in his back. How's that for detail?
Most of my guys have the Brotherhood scar on their pecs as well, which you can see here.
And another close up of V to end things...…….just because I love him. Some V and Jane shots coming up soon in honor of Valentines day this week!





No comments:

Post a Comment